The Linking Lives program matches cyclists or virtual cyclists with someone who has MS. In this partnership, each person encourages the other as they go through their individual challenges.
If you are interested in participating in Linking Lives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “I have gained a lifelong friend. I enjoyed helping someone learn about living with MS.”
- “Watching my partner cross the finish line was exhilarating and I was very proud of his accomplishment.”
- “My partner of three years is a real trooper. The first year, she couldn’t do the whole ride. The next year, she got a flat tire. Then, this year she made it with flying colors. I think she’s a lot like those of us with MS. You never give up; you just keep going.”
- “Helping my partner with fundraising gave me a great feeling. I realized I could do something to help.”
- “I am so proud of my rider. The honor I have felt knowing a complete stranger (now a friend) was riding for me is the most amazing feeling!”
Linking Lives was founded in 2003 by the late Jennifer Horton. The program and her legacy continue to inspire and empower people with MS and event participants to make a difference.